Custom T-shirts make very good tools for self-expression for individuals and they make amazing marketing tools for companies. If you are in business, you might want to have T-shirts designed to market your brand and then you can give them as giveaways to your customers and potential customers. People love free things and when you incorporate a good message and design, you will enjoy successful marketing effortlessly.
If you are an individual who loves unique clothes, then you can customize your T-shirts to create a personal style that is very unique. The best thing about the customization services offered today is that you can choose any design you love and be the only one sporting the look. Personalized shirts can be trendy and you can actually find cheap custom T-shirts online today. But even when you go for the cheap custom T-shirts, you should have in a mind a few things so you end up with the best design to match your individual preferences and style.
1. Choose a fabric whose quality you can trust. The fabric should not only be strong and durable, but it should also offer you great results with the design printed. Most designers and printers will give you a wide range of fabrics to choose from and they can offer advice as to which one is best for the design you have in mind.
2. Decide whether to use pre-built designs or to start from scratch with your own unique design to be printed. You can get custom T-shirts, cheap designs online or you can use a good template to come up with your own design. When you do your own design, you do not have to know the details deeply, you can just select the words and images you want included and then guide your printing company on how to do it on your tees.
3. Do not overload the colors. Even if you have the liberty to choose the color of your custom T-shirt as well as the color of the prints you want on it, whether images or words, be sure to go easy with the colors. Try as much as possible to strike a balance because a color overload can be distractive for the eye and you will have an outfit that is too busy thus less attractive. Try different shades of the same color if you want to play around with colors successfully.
4. Do not be too wordy either when doing the design. A good design should be balanced on the custom T-shirt hence choose short messages or words, whether you are using them with images or not. Too much text can be boring and can rob it off its beauty.
5. Ensure that your art is clear and not blurry. Your printing company should be able to fetch you quality results with clarity and you should actually have a chance to preview the design. Even though most of the work will depend on the choices you make, your company or printer should help you make improvements.